1. I get to comment on my favorite blogs without feeling like a creeper
2. I enjoy fulfilling stereotypes about blonde utah moms that move to california and start a blog *
3. I now have a reason to use twitter #letsbefriends
4. I have a terrible memory! terrible, terrible memory. Enter blog: life documented.
5. I can post adoring posts about Paityn all day long. Have I mentioned I loved photos?
6. Landon and I now do a million more adventures than before
7. My computer abilities + creative side are used, stretched and expanded in ways they never would have been
8. The blogging community is amazing. Especially when it transfers into instagram + twitter as well. two thumbs up for virtual friends
9. I get to set big goals + know that I have to stick to them **
10. I get to define what I find is beautiful, pouring my energy into this space, along with our home, little family and marriage.
* actually, please never say things like that! instead check out this post I found today, how to love a blogger
** new goals for 2014 being added soon! stay tuned, it might be a big one.
ps: this trailer for American Blogger, seems to showpiece a few of my emotions I couldn’t put to words in this little list, check it out http://www.americanblogger.com/